Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following patch was deployed on 3 June 2015.
Build Update #8957 (PC and Mac, Hotfix)
- Fixed bug that was causing dramatically reduced damage in build #8949
- Fix to Wilbur level 1 where he was sometimes not marking targets for Swine Prince
- Fix to Torch tooltip updating during enemy turn
Build Update ##8949 (PC and Mac)
- Reworked PROTection mechanics. PROT is now direct damage mitigation from normal (non-DOT) hits, instead of the old PROT% x maxHP system. This was required because the old system did not properly power scale, leading to situations where heroes could become nearly (or fully) invulnerable. Now a PROT of 30%, for example, means that 30% of incoming damage is mitigated. There is a hard internal cap that we will be tuning on an ongoing basis.
- Tuning adjustment for all PROT related buffs, trinkets, skills, and monsters/bosses to fit the new system. Expect ongoing balance adjustments.
- Re-normalized hero weapon damage progressions, which will aid in future hero tuning. Most heroes had their top end damage increased, some by as much as 15%. Tuning will be happening on an ongoing basis.
- Man-at-Arms: removed stun effect from riposte and lowered overall base damage and crit
- Man-at-Arms: increased PROT buff from Guard
- Leper: Withstand - increased PROT buff
- Leper: Increased crit on AIM buff
- Occultist: Increased proc and strength of Weakening Curse, Vulnerability Curse
- Vestal: Balance adjustment on Vestal: "Illumination" and "Hand of Light". Damage and crit reduced but debuff proc and strength increases
- Increased proc of enemy Weakening Curse, Vulnerability Curse
- Increased Light side effect slightly from hero skills (Vestal, etc.)
- Fix to negative camping points due to skill selection bug
- Deselecting the move toggles the move off when not in combat
- Quest curios now have purple outlines when active
- Fixed camping skill exploit
- Fix to skill and buff tooltips