- Fix to being unable to enter a door immediately after unlocking
- Updated idle animations for Plague Doctor
- Shrieker Steal Trinkets event now properly set to post-week 42. Other
- Shrieker event now restored to previous settings as desired.
- fix to masochistic camping meal balk (string name errors)
- added a max currency of 2 billion (2000000000) so as to stop roll over problems
- replaced missing strings
- Death's door debuffs should no longer disappear after restarting game in a battle
- Double checks that districts have been unlocked in the case where saving failed (actual case of this happening)
- Fix to controller not having campaign selected by default.
- Fix to missing sfx on warning confirms.
- Fixing tray display overlay problem
- if hero receives 0 dmg, no longer checks death's door and treats it as if no damage was taken at all. Still displays 0 in game
- localization string update, adding the '+' symbol to positive dmg and crit mods
- making sure subtitles play when the narration system isn't initialized.
- Remove flavor text description in sanitarium and activity log when explicit buff description is active.
The Crimson Court
Note: Some of the few remaining Crimson Court text strings are currently being translated--in particular, some of the subtitles. We expect to post those new translations in a few days.
- New ‘Gather the Blood’ quest: the Courtyard will now regularly proc a quest that does not require an invitation. You can reliably loot bottles of The Blood in crates here, and get some practice against the Courtyard enemies.
- Reduced blood drops some due to new blood farming quest. Will continue to monitor blood supply metrics.
- Crimson Curse proc rates from monsters reduced somewhat.
- Curse Contagion chances increased in buildings - make sure to properly quarantine!
- It's now possible to have two Rat Carcass trinkets in your Estate at once - delicious!
- Fanatic now drops “The Cure”, a consumable which can remove the Crimson Curse from an affected hero. The fanatic’s loot table was also punched up up with a bunch of cheddar (crests).
- Courtyard bosses no longer give the curse since they're going to wipe it anyway if/when you beat them.
- Implemented a first pass at reducing party stoppages when transitioning Curse states. This should smooth out the gameplay significantly. We’ll continue to monitor.
- Refined Curse act-outs and stat changes to create more identity at each stage.