|This article is a stub. You can help Darkest Dungeon Wiki by .|
|“||No matter how much you think you love somebody, you’ll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close.||„|
|~ Chuck Palahniuk|
The Crimson Court is the first DLC in Darkest Dungeon. It was released on June 19th of 2017 for PC, MAC, Linux and on August 22nd of 2017 for the PS4 and VITA.
Here are the list of features included in The Crimson Court:
- A parallel campaign taking place during the main quest which sheds light on The Ancestor's early days, including new cutscenes.
- The Flagellant, a new Hero class: a frontline healer that can apply strong bleed damage and receives buffs on low health and on the edge of death. Additionally, he cannot become virtuous, and only receives one unique affliction, Rapturous. “Awash in blood and delusion, he bears the burden of a thousand lifetimes.”
- A new location known as "The Courtyard," which will include new curios, traps, obstacles, and a complete faction of blood-crazed foes.
- Massive, sprawling maps with locked doors, prisoner rooms, and progress saves.
- New enemies found in the other regions.
- Heroes can be afflicted with something known as the "Crimson Curse," which turns them into a Vampire.
- 4 new, unique Courtyard Bosses with some of the most complex and devious mechanics yet.
- A new wandering boss known as The Fanatic, a vampire hunter-esque madman who will hunt down any of your heroes bearing the curse.
- Districts: New prestige buildings that offer permanent, estate-wide bonuses.
- Lore-driven trinket sets for all heroes – with set bonuses!
Promotional art for The Crimson Court
The name “Crimson Court” is a reference to the song “Court of the Crimson King” by the English rock band King Crimson
Crimson Court DLC dungeon map
- First quest [map]
- Second quest [map]
- Third quest [map]
- Fourth quest [map]
DLC for Darkest Dungeon
|Expansions||The Crimson Court The Color of Madness The Butcher's Circus|